MANDATORY CAPTAIN'S MEETING ON 9/7/19 AT 6:00 AM
At Least 1 Representative from each Boat must attend Captain's Meeting at Sea Hag Marina
The following rules for the tournament will be used. These rules will be interpreted solely by the Tournament Committee and all decisions are final.
1) INDIVIDUAL TOURNAMENT: This is an individual tournament. All prize money will be award to one individual per catergory/place.
2) TOURNAMENT COMMITTEE: The committee consist of Santa Fe High School Softball Tournament Reps
3) ELIGIBILITY: All Florida Licensed Anglers
4) HEADQUARTERS & DATE: Sea Hag Marina, 322 Riverside Dr. Steinhatchee, FL 32359 on September 7, 2019
5) ENTRY FEE; $50 per angler - Late entries are accepted after Sept 1st at $60/Angler
6) DEPARTURE & END TIME: Safe Light until 3:00pm. Poker Chips must be turned in to weigh master by 2:45pm and the angler, with fish in hand, must be in line by 3:00pm to weigh in.
7) TACKLE & EQUIPMENT: Artificial lures and live bait may be used. Spearfishing or giggling will not be permitted. All fish must be caught on a rod & reel.
8) SAFETY & SPORTSMANSHIP: Safe boating and fishing practices must be observed.
9) PERMITTED FISHING LOCATIONS: You must launch/start in Steinhatchee, FL but you are permitted to travel as far as you wish without touching land during the tournament hours.
10) SCORING: Fish species target are Spotted Sea Trout & Red Fish. All fish will be based on all FWC (Florida Wildlife Commission) Regulations. Legal size fish ONLY!
11) TIES: In the case of a tie, the winner will be the individual who weighed in the earliest.
12) WEIGH-IN TIMES: We will start weighing in at 2:00pm & conclude at 3:45pm. YOUR CHIP MUST BE TURNED IN BY 2:45PM AND YOU MUST BE IN LINE WITH FISH IN HAND TO WEIGH IN BY 3:00PM. THERE WILL BE NO EXCEPTIONS.